Featuring services that make Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center truly state-of-the-art.
Classic Membership benefits include:
- Access to locations in Crystal Lake and Huntley
- Tennis “day of” walk-on privileges (court fees apply)
- 10% off services at The Bridge Spa including massages, nail services and facials
- Outdoor pool passes for all paying members (passes may be purchased for children living in the same household)
- KidZone available for a low hourly fee
- Fitness floor orientation
- Six guest passes per household, annually
- Access to over 200 group fitness classes weekly
Every member also receives a semi-annual Bridge to Success (a value of $300) including a 4-part, state-of-the-art customized fitness assessment. Click here to learn more.
We know that it may be difficult for you to take full advantage of your year-long membership privileges – travel plans, work schedules, holidays, etc. That’s why we give each Classic Member the option to temporarily put their membership on hold for up to four months, once per calendar year (fees apply). Please contact Membership at (815) 444-2900 for more information.
We understand the importance of our Members’ health and well-being. As a member, if you need to put your membership on hold for medical reasons, simply provide our Membership department with a note from your physician to activate your hold status. Please contact Membership at (815) 444-2900 for more information.