Get even more out of your Membership with Premiere Membership benefits. This comprehensive membership package offers the best savings and benefits to help maximize the fitness needs for you and your family.
Premiere Membership benefits include:
- Access to two convenient locations in Crystal Lake and Huntley
- Every member receives a complimentary Bridge to Success at enrollment, and every six months of membership. Your complimentary Bridge to Success (a value of $300) includes a 4-part, state-of-the-art customized fitness assessment:
Fitness Consultation with a Personal Trainer
-Establish fitness goals
-Perform any baseline metrics appropriate for tracking those goals
-Create a customized road map to help you reach your fitness goals
Clinical Blood Test for Cardiac Risk Including:
-LDL & HDL cholesterol
Phase 3: Three (3) free 30-minute personal training sessions
-Nutrition consultation with a Registered Dietitian
-Complimentary IGNITE studio class
-Free gym bag after completion of first free personal training session (while supplies last)
- Tennis privileges including free court time*, 3-day advanced booking privileges and reduced fees for leagues, instruction, programming and socials
- 20% off The Bridge Spa services
- FREE KidZone access (for children in your household)
- FREE outdoor pool passes for children living in the same house (0-17 years old)
- FREE fitness floor orientation
- Six (6) yearly guest passes per household
- Access to over 200 Group Fitness Classes
We know that it may be difficult for you to take full advantage of your year-long membership privileges – travel plans, work schedules, holidays, etc. That’s why we give each Premiere Member the option to temporarily put their membership on hold for up to four months, once per calendar year (fees apply). Please contact Membership at (815) 444-2900 for more information.
We understand the importance of our Members’ health and well-being. As a member, if you need to put your membership on hold for medical reasons, simply provide our Membership department with a note from your physician to activate your hold status. Please contact Membership at (815) 444-2900 for more information.