Outpatient Rehabilitation serves as a clinical part of every person’s recovery process from a surgery, injury or illness. It helps increase physical strength, range of motion and functional abilities.
A unique treatment for each patient.
Our physical therapy team carefully evaluates each patient’s case. After the evaluation is complete, a physical therapist develops a comprehensive treatment plan that’s individualized for the patient’s own unique needs. This includes a range of customized exercises and treatment activities. A physical therapist may utilize various rehabilitation procedures including:
- Therapeutic exercises to increase strength, range of motion and flexibility
- Therapeutic activities to restore functional movement and ability
- Neuromuscular re-education to improve balance and posture
- Manual therapy techniques to improve joint and soft tissue mobility
- Aquatic therapy at our Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Centers
- Download our brochure for more information on our programs
See for yourself. Watch some of our patient testimonials below and see how our team can help you.
For more information about Centegra Outpatient Rehabilitation, call 877-CENTEGRA (236-8347). Click here to find out where specific physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other rehabilitation services are offered.